The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 must have their parent/guardians permission to use or register for the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, PureStreams and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the site. All intellectual property rights are reserved. Other featured words or symbols, used to identify the source of media or services, may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The copyright and ownership of any stream listed on PureStreams remains with the broadcaster/owner. If you are a content owner and want to remove your station or podcast please contact us. We do not provide the streaming, only the information about it with corresponding link.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
3. Use of the site
Use of the site by users and broadcasters are free of cost. You have option to register with us to enable additional features. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
· you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
· you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
· your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Users have the option to designate their account as a broadcaster and/or advertiser. You will need to provide additional information to keep obtain this designation. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
As a broadcaster, you can claim any stations and podcasts that you are affiliated with and authorized to represent. This enables you to manage your listings on the site and gives you the option to upgrade yours listings for a small monthly fee. This is provides enhanced features and analytics on the station/podcast page. By claiming a station/podcast, you represent and warrant that:
· you have the legal capacity to represent the broadcaster on this site;
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on our Site as well as any services provided or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent:
· that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights.
We reserve the right to not allow advertisements that contradict the values of PureStreams
4. User Database contributions
The Site allows you to contribute to the improvement of the database. Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
· Your Contributions are not deliberately false, inaccurate, or misleading.
· Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
· Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
The user shall claim no benefit from suggesting new stations/podcast or missing data. We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
5. Review Guidelines
PureStreams provides areas on the station/podcast page to leave reviews and ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
· you should have firsthand experience with the entity being reviewed;
· your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
· your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
· you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
· you may not post any false or misleading statements; and
· you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
· Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
· Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
· Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
· Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
· Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
· Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
· Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
· Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
· Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
· Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
· Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
· Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
· Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
· Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
· Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
· Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
· Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or names of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
· Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
7. Third-Party Links
The Site contains links to other "Third-Party websites", including broadcaster and advertiser websites. While we do review broadcast media and advertisements for appropriateness, it is not exhaustive. We do not monitor, check for accuracy or control the content on any third-party sites. We are not responsible for the content on any Third-Party Websites linked through the Site and Inclusion of any Third-Party links does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. While we may or may not have a business relationship with the third-party site, use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
The materials appearing on PureStreams's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pure Streams does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Pure Streams does not make any commitment to update the materials.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site.
The materials on PureStreams's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. PureStreams makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, PureStreams does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
14. Limitations of Liability
In no event shall PureStreams or its partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PureStreams' website, even if PureStreams or a PureStreams authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our agents, partners, and employees and third party service providers, and to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) which may arise from your unauthorized use of the Services or Site Information obtained through the Site, or from your breach of this Agreement.
16. Dispute resolution
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved through binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes ("AAA Consumer Rules"), both of which are available at the AAA website: www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in Hennepin, Minnesota. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the Site be commenced more than one (1) years after the cause of action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable, and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
19. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Minneapolis, MN and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: