PureStreams only lists publicly available streams and resources in our directory. We do not host or broadcast streaming content. We simply make it easier for users to discover stations that are of interest to them.
We respect the privacy and copyrights of content owners and do not intentionally link to restricted content. If you are a content owner and would like to have your listing removed, send a DMCA takedown notice to email@example.com. After verification, your listing will be promptly removed. Copyright takedown request must include the elements below:
1. Your contact information. You will need to provide information that will allow us to contact you regarding your complaint. Please provide your name, address, telephone number and email address.
2. A description of the work that you believe has been infringed. In your complaint, clearly and completely describe the copyrighted content you are want removed.
3. Each allegedly infringing link. Your complaint must contain the specific URL of the stream you believe infringes your rights. We need sufficient information to identify the content location.
4. Include the following statements:
(a) “I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
(b) "The information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
5. A physical or electronic signature. The signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf is required to process the request.